Planting your own wildflower garden.
1. After danger of frost is over, (See zone map for the last expected frost date in your area), prepare garden bed for planting by removing any plant growth. You may want to add peat or other organic matter to
2. Rake bed to make it as level
3. Spread seed evenly over the bed.
4. Top dress lightly (1/8”) with soil.
5. Water thoroughly but gently.
6. Keep moist.
Grow your Own Wildflower Garden!
Grow the Wildflowers of the Garden State Parkway in your own garden.